Is all about cycling, bicycle and new
The Bike Expo Malaysia debuting at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), concurrent with The Fit Malaysia. The three-day dedicated cycling expo will provide a platform for manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers from Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Thailand, China and many more, to promote, network and generate business. As the cycling industry in Malaysia continues to expand, The Bike Expo will create a comprehensive platform for business boosting via training, education and showcasing the latest and innovative products and services.
• Global bicycle market size is expected to reach more than USD75 billion, an increase of CAGR of 7.78%, during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
• Individuals all across the globe are increasingly becoming more aware of their fitness, which is eventually resulting in the growing demand for the bicycle as an alternative way of transport. Compared to conventional bicycles, currently, the overall demand for e-bicycles is evolving and is expected to become mainstream during the forecasted period.
• Tourism Malaysia recorded the development of 202 biking packages with 95 local tour agencies. As many as 3,547 biking tour packages worth more than RM600,000.00 was sold throughout the country.
• Consumer’s Inclination toward Healthy Lifestyle Coupled with Favorable Government Initiatives.
• Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in the global bicycle market. Malaysia, China, Japan, Australia, India, and South Korea are some of the top contributing countries in the region. Moreover, these countries have started hosting numerous cycling tournaments, which, in turn, will increase the popularity and demand for sports bicycles.
WHY THE BIKE EXPO?
A PLATFORM FOR NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES catering to products that have only been in the market for less than 6 months.
Opportunity to MEET AND GREET FOSTER BUSINESS relationships with movers and shakers in the bicycle industry.
CAPITALIZE ON TRADE BUYERS, less hectic period of the year to source for new products.
Goal oriented for the BEST BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS RESULTS and connect directly with buyers only.
GENERATE FRESH SALES LEAD over a unique exhibition platform.
DAILY EVENTS & HAPPENINGS
A comprehensive and serious activities to cater the industry need and encourage continuous knowledge exchange and sharing
• Industry Talk & Workshop
• Business Forum
• Live Demonstration
• New Product Launching
• Networking Night
Situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Central Business District, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is the city’s most technologically-advanced, purpose-build facility for international, regional and local conventions, tradeshows, public exhibitions, entertainment and even, intimate private functions.
COST OF PARTICIPATION